Limp Bizkit releases the greatest video of all time.

You want us to watch a Limp Bizkit video?

1675885144413.gif

That certainly is a Limp Bizkit song.

I dig a few songs on Significant Other, particularly the one Weiland sang on, but overall they were never my favorite. I dig a ton of the music but the vocals take too much away from the music. Regardless of the lyrical content, Fred reminds me of the cocky kid in high school that hadn’t leaned what getting punched in the head felt like yet. And he still does in his 40’s. :rofl

Durst has a strong Jane's Addiction influence in his melodies. No one else seems to ever to notice or care :rofl but I do; and I love it. Wes Biden sleeping on the job is hilarious.

LB is one of those bands that I think would be a really fun time to see live, but otherwise we all lived through the late 90’s once, and that stench doesn’t remove easily. :ROFLMAO:
Totally disagree. Live would be the worst. The worst part of LB was in fact the fans. Enjoying them loudly in the privacy of your own home while no one was looking/listening was the absolute best way to take them in. There is no better hype song than:

Totally disagree. Live would be the worst. The worst part of LB was in fact the fans. Enjoying them loudly in the privacy of your own home while no one was looking/listening was the absolute best way to take them in. There is no better hype song than:

In honor of this thread I’m about to give my 10yo son his first LB experience on our way home from the gym.

“Ya see son, this band, it’s complicated, ya wanna turn it up and down in equal measure at all times”

In honor of this thread I’m about to give my 10yo son his first LB experience on our way home from the gym.

“Ya see son, this band, it’s complicated, ya wanna turn it up and down in equal measure at all times”
My 11 y.o. has been getting the puberty lessons in Guidance class at school the last month. We've had a number of awkward "it's nothing to be embarrassed about, but it's also something you might wanna keep private" talks. :rofl :rofl

Except for the faked Tom Cruise who the hell are all those other faked people? Oh wait… I don’t care. LOL

Last edited:
I hated on LB when they were big. A year ago, a song or two came on Spotify and I realized I was wrong…. Can’t watch the video until later, but I’ll check it out.

D

Back