Lets put a face to the guitars and gear !

A guy I used to know, would frequently say “treat them like s**t, and they stick to you like toilet paper.”

Not my personal style… But it seem to work for him.

Girl Beauty GIF

Definitely not my style either. I went the nice and honest route, then the bluntly honest route and now we’re currently at the “at your own risk” part. If “I don’t want a relationship, I don’t belong in a relationship, I’m intentionally emotionally unavailable and I will not be changing that anytime soon.” doesn’t get the point across, anything that happens after is at their own risk, IMO.

Fine, I'll play. Me and my favorite guitar:

vGsPcML.jpg

Me, coming to the unsettling realization that the bathroom mirror I've been looking at for a decade is pretty much the same mirror as prominently featured on my favorite album (of many decades.) Then standing in front of said mirror, seeing if I can rip a hole in the time-space continuum with a t-shirt:

KPf41yo.jpg

(Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, etc.)

Fine, I'll play. Me and my favorite guitar:

vGsPcML.jpg

Me, coming to the unsettling realization that the bathroom mirror I've been looking at for a decade is pretty much the same mirror as prominently featured on my favorite album (of many decades.) Then standing in front of said mirror, seeing if I can rip a hole in the time-space continuum with a t-shirt:

KPf41yo.jpg

(Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, etc.)

You may have posted the guitar before but I missed it, what is that?? Looks awesome!

You may have posted the guitar before but I missed it, what is that?? Looks awesome!
I probably posted pics at "the other place" once or twice, but this will be The Gear Forum debut. :) It's a 1988-ish Hamer Virtuoso, natural quilted maple, reverse headstock, Floyd Rose, volume-only with a coil tap... but I'm kind of burying the lead here, which is: 36 scalloped frets.

:rawk

OAmanCE.jpg

Lighting above doesn't really do it justice. (And I really have to get the stock tuners back on.) Here's a more flattering shot, alongside another Virt (previously owned by a friend of mine):

YLMvBw6.jpg

Back