Lets put a face to the guitars and gear !

I have to keep my anonymity for a variety of reasons but this is me back in high school. These days I’m rocking the Stone Cold Steve Austin look with a bunch of tats and a about a 3 inch goatee…

38A83F60-A1D1-454F-BADA-62F4AF0E401D.jpeg

So, I’ve been talking to this woman for a few weeks now while being VERY clear that I do not want a relationship, like, so bluntly clear to the point I’m practically being an asshole about it. Anyway, she always sends me pics of herself. She’s a beautiful Dominican chick and I don’t mind, but I don’t know how to respond……am I supposed to like, swoon over every pic?

So this is how I started replying to them-

99D31D73-3C4A-4466-94F7-2749C4E6976F.jpeg

My goal for 2023 is to thoroughly display how much I no longer give a f*ck about practically anything but entertaining myself. I’m off to a good start.

So, I’ve been talking to this woman for a few weeks now while being VERY clear that I do not want a relationship, like, so bluntly clear to the point I’m practically being an a*****e about it. Anyway, she always sends me pics of herself. She’s a beautiful Dominican chick and I don’t mind, but I don’t know how to respond……am I supposed to like, swoon over every pic?

So this is how I started replying to them-

View attachment 1947

My goal for 2023 is to thoroughly display how much I no longer give a f*ck about practically anything but entertaining myself. I’m off to a good start.
6yasw4.gif

A guy I used to know, would frequently say “treat them like shit, and they stick to you like toilet paper.”

Not my personal style… But it seem to work for him.

Girl Beauty GIF

Back