Leon Todd

My Man !!
Great demo mate

:beer

Really good comparison!

Hey Leon , was watching the Revv Beers and gear live stream last week and they were talking about new amp G50 a small compact el34 head
with 2 notes, gate , verb , Clean and purple drive channels and they were asking who should demo, and more than a few mentioned your name
thought it was pretty cool so fingers crossed you get a chance to check that out in the new year

Leon, I dread maintenance and string changes on my handful of guitars. Seeing your collection, how do you make sure they are getting the attention they need? Do you have a rotation, schedule, or just work on them when you decide to play them?

@2112
Where should I begin with Alex’s tone here ?
I’m using an FM3 by the way .
Any insight would be highly appreciated.

Leon, I dread maintenance and string changes on my handful of guitars. Seeing your collection, how do you make sure they are getting the attention they need? Do you have a rotation, schedule, or just work on them when you decide to play them?
Using Elixirs on most of them helps, but all but around 5 or 6 get pretty neglected. I try pull them all down once a month and get the dust and grime off them, and cleaning the strings with Duck's Deluxe axe wax seems to help here and there.

@duzie that's probably during his Marshall period right? One of the Plexi's (50W 6CA7 always goes hard) with the 1960TV dynacab and a nice big room or plate verb would be a mighty start!

Using Elixirs on most of them helps, but all but around 5 or 6 get pretty neglected. I try pull them all down once a month and get the dust and grime off them, and cleaning the strings with Duck's Deluxe axe wax seems to help here and there.

@duzie that's probably during his Marshall period right? One of the Plexi's (50W 6CA7 always goes hard) with the 1960TV dynacab and a nice big room or plate verb would be a mighty start!
Honestly Leon I really don’t know and haven’t checked what Alex used🤷🏻🤦🏻‍♂️
Thanks for the suggestion ❤️
My first attempt was using the Brit Silver preset scene 2 in the FM3.
I’ll give the 6CA7 a go.

I really enjoyed your PRS Swamp Ash SE review. When you started playing the chorusy cleans my ears perked up. You added some nice fatness to them that I always find is painfully lost in 80’s recordings.
As usual the rest of the playing was mind blowing and I appreciate how you presented your opinions in the end. I haven’t seen one in the wild yet, and that type of comparison clarifies my expectations.

G'day Mate, Just to say love all your videos, reviews and tutorials
was wondering if you could revisit the ENGL's and Diezel models in the Fractal
I hear lots about Marshall's Boogies, and Bogner's but not so much on the other 2 Teutonic Titans
might be interesting

Last edited:
was gronderie if you could revisit the ENGL's and Diezel models in the Fractal
I hear lots about Marshall's Boogies, and Bogner's but not so much on the other 2 Teutonic Titans
might be interesting
Good Idea! Also, not sure if you have done a Dual Rec Shootout among the modelers, but that may be interesting considering the popularity of this post https://thegearforum.com/threads/adventures-in-fractals-dual-rectifiers.3949/

Either way just throwing out some ideas, do what you do! Watching this one now over my morning coffee -

was wondering if you could revisit the ENGL's and Diezel models in the Fractal
might be interesting
I definitely need to revisit some of the high gainers in the new year!

Back