Kiko is out. Boo.

That

That's some of the word on the street. I would prefer a Chris Poland rejoin myself. But too much superhuman and out of his style has passed since his time so I don't see that happening.
Definitely love Poland, but yeah Marty is probably better suited at this point. Let me call him and see...

As long as he stops wearing those dumb elevator boots; I'm in :wat :rofl
Dave Chappelle GIF

Family issues to deal with. Which is a bazillion percent understandable. But they just released another statement yesterday regarding all of next year and it pretty much seems like he isn't coming back :(

It was odd to see that statement considering it came from Camp Megadeth. This might be the one time that a guitarist wanted to stay in Megadeth while Dave also wanted the guitarist to stay in Megadeth. It was quite the open ended statement in the context of Megadeth, I suppose is what I’m getting at. Almost like a couple that loves each other but for whatever reasons can’t be together and they just drift apart…..

Last 2 times I caught Megadeth live, I couldn't keep listening to Daves singing. It has gotten so bad he sounds like Krusty the Clown from the SImpsons trying to sing Megadeth songs. Kiko is definitely one of the best players Megadeth has had for sure.

I think if Kiko doesn't come back they should hang up live performances.

Back