Jason Becker & Friends - You Guys See This Yet?

Yea. Hit me right in the feelz.

Reviewed the guitar a few years ago. JB thanked me on social media. That was pretty awesome.

Nice Easter egg with Skolnick playing the EVH guitar. From what I know of it, Ed was very generous and sympathetic to JB. He’d have most definitely participated in this.

I shared a quote on the comments of the video I’ll share here, too. I attended a press conference zoom meeting for Jackson guitars and was able to ask Marty Friedman a question. I asked him if he can tell us a story or a thought about his time playing with JB that may not have been yet published.

“Jason isn’t the reason I play guitar. He’s an inspiration for getting up in the morning”.

Talk about hit right in the feelz. That was it for sure.

Nice Easter egg with Skolnick playing the EVH guitar. From what I know of it, Ed was very generous and sympathetic to JB. He’d have most definitely participated in this.

I shared a quote on the comments of the video I’ll share here, too. I attended a press conference zoom meeting for Jackson guitars and was able to ask Marty Friedman a question. I asked him if he can tell us a story or a thought about his time playing with JB that may not have been yet published.

“Jason isn’t the reason I play guitar. He’s an inspiration for getting up in the morning”.

Talk about hit right in the feelz. That was it for sure.

My old bandmate buddy used to call those 'turkey gobbling notes'. :grin

Julia Child Dance GIF

Loved this. Lots of surprises that floored me.

Chris Broderick is probably a great guy but he is one of the worst roboshredders in existence. Bar none. Zero feel, terrible note choice in an otherwise flawless player. Kiko absolutely fucking buries him on every level.

Skolnick was great as was Herman Li and Nita.

Back