It's Hard To Play With A Blood Blister!!

TSJMajesty

Rock Star
Got going too fast today and missed the block of wood I was aiming for and hit my index finger with my hammer! Ouch.
Tried draining what I could, but won't be playing much for a few days. I guess when it completely dies and falls off, I'll need to rebuild that callous! haha

Funny though, or maybe not..., the very first thing I thought about was not being able to play guitar for a while!

At least I didn't smack it too bad. Once when I was much younger, and we nailed everything by hand, I was nailing off subfloor, and got into a rhythm, and missed and hit the wrong nail. It hurt so bad I almost got sick. It was so painful, I was done for the rest of the day. Guess I didn't learn.

Ouch indeed!
I’m by no means a carpenter ,
but have reached the point of swinging a hammer wearing bi-focals 🤓
Sounds like some picking drills are in order 🤷🏻

PSA- If it happens to you, pop it right away. If I had done that, it would've all drained, and I'd probably be fine.

Man, can you imagine being one of the fans that had tickets for one of those shows they had to cancel? That would've....

SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!

Damn sorry to hear, hope you heal quickly. Can always try to relearn everything with middle, ring and pinky :grin
Yeah I'd have to hit more than a few fingers to get me to not find something to work on! :rawk (Although my face looks like that l'il guy when I use it.)

Back