Stone

Rock Star
Howdy all so My Revstone II Axe is back
and Hot damn is it ever playing and sounding awesome
:chef

Tonerider Pickups sound a lot better than the Yamaha Stock pickups
Tusq XL nut cut just right
Gotoh Locking tuners are the cat's meow
and some cosmetic changes to the pickup rings and Pickguard, and I aged the Pickups its a shite job but still better than shiny pickups which i detested

Rev 1 .jpg

Rev  Tonerider Pickups.jpg

REV Nut.jpg

Rev Tuners.jpg

Rev Action.jpg

Looks great, man! Enjoy!

I really want to play one of these sometime, I've yet to see one in a store.

Looks great, man! Enjoy!

I really want to play one of these sometime, I've yet to see one in a store.
well you have an Edwards thats kind of hard to beat
Revstar II is nice due to neck and SS Frets, body is well balanced and well its a $999.00 CDN guitar
I got mine for $879.00 plus mods and setup ends up $1,300.00 CDN Guitar which isn't bad at all

I was not crazy about it as well the black pickguard and rings with shiny chrome pickups made it look Meh for my tastes

rss20ssb.jpeg
If the pickups under the chrome cover are black, I think it would look great with the black pickguard & rings if you remove the covers.

No doubt, that's a sweet guitar!

Ooh, nice work with the cream rings and guard. That indeed looks better. I’d love one of these, just wish they did a P90 one without the trapeze tailpiece.

Ooh, nice work with the cream rings and guard. That indeed looks better. I’d love one of these, just wish they did a P90 one without the trapeze tailpiece.
I honestly love that tail bridge on the P90, I'd get that in either the blue or the wine if I didn't already have a killer P90

Back