It was just a matter of time. Ola's CHUG pedal

The pedal looks interesting, but that guitar…OMG!!! That’s my favorite one I’ve seen from him yet…
Cat Wow GIF

Finally got a chance to watch the video. Sounds pretty killer to me. Love how he stacked several knobs to keep the pedal compact.

I'm definitely curious if this or a similar pedal would help with the semi-weak palm mutes and other minor deficiencies with my Kemper and Kabinet? I've had it about 2 years and generally love it but it could definitely use some tightening at times.

I'm definitely curious if this or a similar pedal would help with the semi-weak palm mutes and other minor deficiencies with my Kemper and Kabinet? I've had it about 2 years and generally love it but it could definitely use some tightening at times.
HOW DARE YOU CRITIQUE THE KEMPER!!!!!!!

@Orvillain has entered the chat
:)

I ordered one of these Sunday. Saw someone in the Solar FB group post they had an order shipping invoice early Monday morning, but mine apparently hasn't shipped yet. Guessing that means they sold a LOT of these. Once I have mine, I'll report back - but with the caveat I bought it to use as a bass preamp pedal - but I'll still try it out with a few of my guitars.

Back