Is there a way to keep stereo integrity while running captures after time efx on the QC?

I run captures of preamps into poweramps/cabs
I insert after the time efx to a separate lane where I run a capture of a poweramp and a cab sim.
The capture of the poweramp forces summing to mono. Added issue is that summing to mono introduces phase issues on the QC.
I’d be fine with running 2 captures of poweramps…but I can’t get my head around how to arrange that….any thoughts?

Split the signal and run into two identical captures panned left and right. I’ve done this before and no phase issues, sounds great!
That would mean sacrificing 2 lanes in dedication of 1 stereo feed to foh right? Or is there a method I can do that in one lane?
It’s an option…but I don’t think I could hang on to a kitchen sink preset then…a price I’d rather not pay.

That would mean sacrificing 2 lanes in dedication of 1 stereo feed to foh right? Or is there a method I can do that in one lane?
It’s an option…but I don’t think I could hang on to a kitchen sink preset then…a price I’d rather not pay.

I don't think so, you could use "Multi Out" and that would give you stereo feeds for outputs 1/2 and 3/4 I believe.

You could also just run the captures in mono and then stereo effects after right?

mono and then stereo effects after right?
Nope…my challenge:
I run my preamp captures into time efx….and that goes into poweramp and cabs—> output 3/4
I insert after the time efx, before 3/4…and that goes into poweramp / cab —> foh/recording

In other words..I want to output 2 stereo feeds..one without poweramp/cab, and one with those included.
For now I resolved it to replace the poweramp capture with an EQ block…will do for gigs…but I’d rather use the capture.

My cloud app is down cause I changed my password in the browser…else I could have shared the preset.
App not working, phase issues in the IR loader , search function not working properly…I’m starting to feel like a beta tester for ndsp….

I may be misunderstanding but this sounds doable with the 4 lanes on the QC.
Not without sacrificing stuff I want to hold on to ;)
I run a kitchen sink preset…that takes more dsp then 1 core can handle…so I can’t dedicate 3/4 to foh.
Currently using row 2 for my daw return for reamping, maybe I can switch that to a blend block.

Hmm…maybe I can put my time efx on 3 or 4…use blend as input for those…and mix them back in with a blend on row 2..#spaghettipreset

Back