INAD: Not That I Need It

Alex Kenivel

Rock Star
TGF Recording Artist
Only because I want it, and the price for the listing was too hard to pass up.

Under a G for a gently used EVH 5150iii 50W Stealth? Take my money!

lllhgfqxonozb94xj3py.jpg

Screenshot_20240116_165431_Chrome.jpg

Still no band to play with yet but I've only been trickling feelers out there for some light jamming. Today I toss the shiny bait out there and see if I get a bite. Will the amp show up in time? Will it survive the snowy conditions in the Midwest as it travels across the American Wasteland? Will the delivery driver get a large jar of our plum jam? (Yes) We'll find out in a week's time.

Too often now have I shown up to a jam/audition with a modeler/wedge only to get funny looks and offers to plug into whatever potato they can spare so this and my 2x12 oughta do the trick.

What 2x12 are you going to use with it? You know you cant leave a detail like that out with this crew
Peavey 212-6 with Greenbacks. I had a thread about it a while back when I was thinking about getting back into tube amps. It's my only cab. Bought the 2x12, shot IRs for it, bought a PRS MT15 shortly after. Looks like you've got some catching up to do ;)

Peavey 212-6 with Greenbacks. I had a thread about it a while back when I was thinking about getting back into tube amps. It's my only cab. Bought the 2x12, shot IRs for it, bought a PRS MT15 shortly after. Looks like you've got some catching up to do ;)

Yeah, I must have missed it. Cant wait to hear it when it comes in!

That actually might be a GREAT cab for it, knowing EVH's love for Greenbacks, and the 5150 cab having the speakers it does.

Greenbacks and downtuned palm mutes said no one ever
Anybody who’s owned one
- how was the resale experience??
A bloodbath🎯

Yikes. We found your Kryptonite. :LOL:

In fairness this is not just a 3rd Power thing. You could say that about every boutique amp or guitar ever made.

Cue the same sad resale tale for Partscasters :idk and Automobiles!!

Back