I'm so in love with my tone. It's perfect..and...

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
I even got the feel stuff down really good. Helix direct into a Spider Valve MKI 1x12 return is what I always come back to. So why in the ever livin hell am I Gassing for an amp head?
Sold off a couple things and have some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket. The thing that makes the most sense for ME is a Spider Valve HD100 head or a pair of them for stereo but I find myself watching hours of youtube videos of Egnater, Peavey, Mesa, and Ceriatone stuff. I mean something is gnawing at me, telling me I MUST have a 100w tube head.

So yeah that's my latest GAS issue.

1678121218350.png

Good stuff!!

I'm going to Bob Z as well with my guitars!

Something has come my way that I have wanted for a long time so off we go!

Edit.....2 things now coming my way! LOL. That was interesting. Sold 2 of them before I even listed.

Last edited:
My GAS is pretty Much Done Have all the guitars (4 ATM) that I need, but Missing a single coil Telecaster type guitar and no rush for that
I have my Helix into my 2 PowerCabs , When my name comes up im ordering the Fractal FM3
I have a great Interface and good studio monitors
Dont think will ever need anything more than that

I even got the feel stuff down really good. Helix direct into a Spider Valve MKI 1x12 return is what I always come back to. So why in the ever livin hell am I Gassing for an amp head?
Sold off a couple things and have some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket. The thing that makes the most sense for ME is a Spider Valve HD100 head or a pair of them for stereo but I find myself watching hours of youtube videos of Egnater, Peavey, Mesa, and Ceriatone stuff. I mean something is gnawing at me, telling me I MUST have a 100w tube head.

So yeah that's my latest GAS issue.
Just curious, why not a Helix into Fryette LXII? Stereo or mono.

The tag shows $2350 I believe so they probably aren't going to fall for it :hmm

Oh not for something like that. I did get my Crate VFX5112 for 199 bucks though because they had it listed as an RFX. About a 200 dollar difference.

Back