IK Multimedia - PLEASE let us turn off Autosave on Tonex One

pipelineaudio

Shredder
My patches are getting corrupted like mad by this undefeatable autosave function. Pretty please let us turn it off! I normally useTonex in browse mode so I can access three sounds, but even in normal mode the autosave somehow wrecks my presets
@IK Multimedia

In before @JiveTurkey
GIF by The Jerry Springer Show

The saving grace is you can, of course, recopy from your computer.

But that's a pretty dumb "feature".

They should let changes you make be retained until you power it off. At that time the preset is unchanged when it powers on. Only if you manually save it should it be permanently edited.
That way, if you are playing in a mix, on stage etc., and you find you need those edits to sound good in that mix you can switch between them in their newly edited state but don’t lose the fundamental preset as it was when you last manually saved it.

I want it to save when I tell it to save.
Then you also want to have to bend down and re-tweak the settings every time you switch between presets that needed tweaking to fit the mix/room you are playing in….
Since those changes may not be what you want in any other mix you might want to preserve your preset as the base of your sound and only have to tweak it once per venue and only if needed.

Back