I posted on TGP today

Business As Usual Success GIF by Sendcloud

I've been banned and censured over the most mundane of posts that I left TGP a long while ago.. Well, except for the occasional trolling to stir the pot. Like my thread on if dust on the speaker affects tone. That got derailed by a fellow member from another forum about the dangers of transient tones in speaker cables. LOL Priceless!! It was funny as hell with the people who took it seriously.

I've mostly been on Rig-Talk since it's one of the few gear forums not part of the revenue stream and polar opposite of TGP. This forum appears like it will shape up to be the same and a good alternative also. I'm glad to see some opposition to the typical asstards over at the tan pants society.

I've mostly been on Rig-Talk since it's one of the few gear forums not part of the revenue stream and polar opposite of TGP. This forum appears like it will shape up to be the same and a good alternative also. I'm glad to see some opposition to the typical asstards over at the tan pants society.

the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif

I just made $0.0000000001 off your post and Boss hit me up to get my address to send me an old, crushed DS-1 cardboard box they had sitting around. In another 3 years, I might be able to get a new DS-1 case to re-house my old MIJ, keep posting!!!!

Back