I miss my Kemper

TJontheRoad

Roadie
TGF Recording Artist
So, I bought another one :) Used prices have come down some. I got this Toaster for about $300 less than what I sold my Stage for 18 months ago. It has a few scratches but does the job. I have thousands of rigs. Most I made myself. Unique tones you can't get elsewhere. Plus, this came loaded with a sh1tload of 3rd party paid rigs.

rs=w:1440,h:1440

I don't miss mine. All bazilion-finity of them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Edited for: I should say congrats nonetheless. You have a METRIC TON of profiles you did so it would be nice to have access to all of that :guiness

So, I bought another one :) Used prices have come down some. I got this Toaster for about $300 less than what I sold my Stage for 18 months ago. It has a few scratches but does the job. I have thousands of rigs. Most I made myself. Unique tones you can't get elsewhere. Plus, this came loaded with a sh1tload of 3rd party paid rigs.

rs=w:1440,h:1440
Being a 3rd party profiler yourself, doesn't that bug you?

Being a 3rd party profiler yourself, doesn't that bug you?

No, not really. Somebody, I assume the seller, paid for them. It isn't like the seller is sharing his 3rd party rig collection with everyone he/she knows. I would have an issue with that no matter if it was my own offerings or someone else's. As someone who has profiles to sell, I realize there is only so much you can do to control your work once it gets downloaded. FWIW, the seller didn't mention it coming with any 3rd party rigs. That was never a selling point to me.

Congrats! I really love Kemper. I had a hard time deciding between that and an AxeFX for this most recent rig. I’m still hoping to pick up another Kemper some day, I miss it!
I'm still keeping my FM9. I see that as meat and potatoes guitar tones. The Kemper for me is more specialized. That's why I missed it.

Back