I did it and I don't feel bad about it

You gotta put the little guy on top and resnap this pic for me :nails

Actually the Origin isnt deep enough to stack the 5153 on top of. Well not in a stable way at least. The feet either hang half off or one end is slanted.

Reactions: JT
Actually the Origin isnt deep enough to stack the 5153 on top of. Well not in a stable way at least. The feet either hang half off or one end is slanted.
Poop! I get it now.

@DrewJD82 it's your fault. Teasing me about running my MX5 into the return of the 5153. I put my Helix LT into the return of my EVH 5153, hooked into my newly configured 4x12 cab, and now I dont want to play through it any other way. It's like a drug. I ended up with the Cali IV Lead but every amp I tried was varying amounts of killer tone.

Jumpin Jesus on Pogo Stick!

Holy Smokes!!

Helix LT....ABSOLUTELY !! For the price point....the LT is laced with magic dust... :chef :clint

My only issue now is that I don't have the (17 yr old 6' 4 250lb high school linebacker) roadie any more so moving that 4x12 is gonna suck. I fired his Dad.
I feel bad for you brotha...I don't miss all that big heavy stuff. I have ONE small 1-12 combo here at home for a quick reference if I need it.
In addition, I have a QSC CP8 if I need something out in front of me. Small & light !
Then my choice of one of my guitars and a modeler. Then....it's a night at the opera !!! :clint

Wait, we were supposed to feel bad about these things? I run an HX Stomp into the FX return of my Mesa TA-30 all the time. Then again... I also ran a Metal Zone into the clean channel of a MkIV for a while. And I liked it. :bag

Wait, we were supposed to feel bad about these things? I run an HX Stomp into the FX return of my Mesa TA-30 all the time. Then again... I also ran a Metal Zone into the clean channel of a MkIV for a while. And I liked it. :bag
I hope not, I have been running my Stomp XL into the FX return of my Catalyst 200 ever since I saw these 2 videos. If it's good enough for John Cordy, it's good enough for me:beer

Oh no, I don't feel bad about the tones...it's the heavy lifting and carrying that I'm done with... I'm certain you are younger than I am.
If great tones are achieved, I say Bravo !

Oh no, I don't feel bad about the tones...it's the heavy lifting and carrying that I'm done with... I'm certain you are younger than I am.
If great tones are achieved, I say Bravo !
You can always get one of these things with a rack on the front and back for your gear...

scooter grandpa GIF

split the signal at the very end. add a cab sim to very bottom row and make that output XLR only. make the one just above it 1/4" only.

mixing/blending the signals from micing the cab and sending an XLR direct to FOH is top tier.

split the signal at the very end. add a cab sim to very bottom row and make that output XLR only. make the one just above it 1/4" only.

mixing/blending the signals from micing the cab and sending an XLR direct to FOH is top tier.

That is what I do when I play with a band whether it's rehearsals or gigs. I want an amp on stage with me but FOH is direct.

1698943942738.png

Back