I became my own fear this weekend…

Haha! Hilarious! :LOL:

If you ever catch me doing this you have my permission to murder me. You can even do it
with an iPad or my own guitar. A clip on tuner might be more challenging. I suppose you could
shove it down my throat as I croak out the lyrics to Blurry. :idk

If we can't take the time to give a shit about how we look for a gig, then how can expect anyone
else to give a shit about whatever we are doing up there. Look like a schmuck, get treated like one.

Yes, I am firmly in the anti-shorts/sandals crowd. Save it for the trip to the Mall, Dad! :beer
I also happen to Like PoM

:idk

This just popped into my head...

"Ya, well this is my mic stand!"

MV5BMTgwNTA4NjU3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjg2Nzg2._V1_.jpg

:rofl

Last edited:
I got replaced along with another guitar player in a band we were both in. We took a trip with our wives to a motorcycle event for a full weekend and when we got back we both received a call and were told we were fired. They had one guy fill in for us while we were gone. The band didn't sound nearly as good with just one guitar in it but they made more money per person each night they played. The woman that was running band was in it for the money, and pretty much nothing else. She saw a way to increase her income and took it. The band lost a good chunk of their following after the change but they still made more money per person. I was pretty ticked about it at first and then realized it was a blessing in disguise.

Back