HILS Headless on the cheap. Seems too good to be true

Watched Phil’s video. The only things I could see that would irk me were the pickup routes that looked a little sloppy. Since I play in the classical position when seated, the output jack location might be an issue for me. But for the price, those are things I could live with.

The pickups seem to be meh, but a few Seymour Duncans or DiMarzios and you’d have a killer guitar for way less than Strandberg’s entry level offering.

Watched Phil’s video. The only things I could see that would irk me were the pickup routes that looked a little sloppy. Since I play in the classical position when seated, the output jack location might be an issue for me. But for the price, those are things I could live with.

The pickups seem to be meh, but a few Seymour Duncans or DiMarzios and you’d have a killer guitar for way less than Strandberg’s entry level offering.
thats-it-that-right-there.gif

My pickup routes are tight but don't see any fuck ups at least. The neck on my Ibanez S is just as close (maybe more so) to the neck pickup and I got it out easy.

The output jack is "a bit of meh" but still works for me in classical position.

Back