Hi! We're the DigiTech/DOD USA Crew!

I was so excited to see you're back. DOD were the first pedals I ever had, as a teenager, and I still have an FX64 Ice Box on my board. Not to mention what a game changer the JamMan was back in the day.

I know you're still spinning things back up, but will support / repair eventually be available? I remember Digitech support being incredible. I've got a dead Drop pedal that I'd love to get looked at, if and when that's a possibility.

Thanks for popping in guys! Do you have a round of products getting ready to drop? If so; what are they :guiness

Are you doing anything on the modeling end of things or is that no longer a focus on the relaunch?

Makes sense to me!
Oh My God Wow GIF

Hey up Tom! Hope you're well. Whammy with a blend control please, so idiots like me can do idiot things like this:

Also - any plans to do anything with the Hardwire series. The delay and reverbs are two of my all time favourite pedals, and I used them exclusively for a long long time!

Thanks for popping in guys! Do you have a round of products getting ready to drop? If so; what are they :guiness

Are you doing anything on the modeling end of things or is that no longer a focus on the relaunch?
Always working on new stuff, both short and long-term plans. Working on two cool near-term things. Stay tuned. Modeling and beyond is still very important to us. We've been doing modeling before the term "modeling" was even coined

Hey up Tom! Hope you're well. Whammy with a blend control please, so idiots like me can do idiot things like this:

Yes, I want a blend on the Whammy too!

Also - any plans to do anything with the Hardwire series. The delay and reverbs are two of my all time favourite pedals, and I used them exclusively for a long long time!

Yes, I already started on it BitD. Little known fact, the Gunslinger is the Saturated Mode of the Hardwire SC2. We view all of the Hardwire circuits as fair game for future pedals, but with our current POV's.

Hi there, cool to see you folks!

And as far as a new Whammy goes, it *might* only be me, but as pedalboard estate is limited and as you can usually only operate one pedal at a time anyway, I wish there was a multifunctional pedal. Offering these 4 functionalities:
- Whammy
- Wah
- Volume
- Expression

Now, here's the elaborated stuff:
- I wish for such a pedal to have a second set of I/Os, so I'd be able to place the volume portion of the pedal anywhere else but in the beginning (which is where Whammy and Wah usually live).
- I wish that the expression function could be switched on/off just like you usually can switch on a Wah/Vol pedal.

Switching could perhaps be like: Toe switch switches between Vol and function XYZ (but allow me to use EXP instead of volume for toe=off, should I want to use EXP for volume control), extra switches switch between functions and Whammy modes.

Sounds decent? I'd defenitely pre-order.

Hi there, cool to see you folks!

And as far as a new Whammy goes, it *might* only be me, but as pedalboard estate is limited and as you can usually only operate one pedal at a time anyway, I wish there was a multifunctional pedal. Offering these 4 functionalities:
- Whammy
- Wah
- Volume
- Expression

Now, here's the elaborated stuff:
- I wish for such a pedal to have a second set of I/Os, so I'd be able to place the volume portion of the pedal anywhere else but in the beginning (which is where Whammy and Wah usually live).
- I wish that the expression function could be switched on/off just like you usually can switch on a Wah/Vol pedal.

Switching could perhaps be like: Toe switch switches between Vol and function XYZ (but allow me to use EXP instead of volume for toe=off, should I want to use EXP for volume control), extra switches switch between functions and Whammy modes.

Sounds decent? I'd defenitely pre-order.
These are great ideas, I always keep a file on each product to track improvements for the next round.

Back