Hanging out at jam camp today..I am just in love.

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
Disclaimer: No disrespect intended to the creed.

This is my Schecter. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Schecter is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Schecter is useless. Without my Schecter, I am useless. I must play my Schecter true. It must play better than any Gibson who is trying to kill us. I must sell my Gibson. I will …

My Schecter and I know that what counts on stage is not the number of 64th notes we play, the noise of dime squeals, nor the mistakes I make. I know that it is the chugs that count. I will chug …

329146392_1259158968004235_437150606628013384_n.jpg

On a serious note. After installing the pair of Duncan Invaders and a little bit of setup tweaks, this guitar HAS GOT TO BE the best playing and sounding guitar I have ever owned. I paid like 500 bucks for it. I have guitars that cost me 4 times that amount that don't measure up. This one just feels like it's part of me. Like it almost plays itself.

Very nice to hear when someone's happy! I've been thinking of replacements for the nasty/thin 85/15's in my PRS CU24, and Invaders have crossed my mind moar than once. Yes, moar. But there are sooo many pu's to choose from and so little non-laziness.

Back