Guitar greats!

Foxmeister

Roadie
Why is it that whenever a discussion about "guitar greats" is started, the usual suspects, SRV, Hendrix, Clapton, Mayer, Nick Jonas etc, are brought up, but not once does anyone ever mention the colossal (and I mean that literally) titan of tone that is Steven Seagal? ;)

I went down a Seagal rabbit hole a couple weeks ago with podcasts, listening to all the stories about how over the top the guy is, wailing the piss out of stuntmen on set. There was that movie he did back in the early 00’s where the stunt driver died on set, someone else working on the movie said they knew it was doomed from the first day when Seagal put another stuntman’s face through a windshield. Guess he’s been up to that behavior since his heyday in the 80’s/90’s. I used to love Under Siege!

I always thought he was full of sh*t but apparently the guy does have some legit training and the MMA crowd sights him as someone who really put legit martial arts into mainstream action flicks. Sorry, thread derail. :ROFLMAO:

I went down a Seagal rabbit hole a couple weeks ago with podcasts, listening to all the stories about how over the top the guy is, wailing the piss out of stuntmen on set. There was that movie he did back in the early 00’s where the stunt driver died on set, someone else working on the movie said they knew it was doomed from the first day when Seagal put another stuntman’s face through a windshield. Guess he’s been up to that behavior since his heyday in the 80’s/90’s. I used to love Under Siege!

I always thought he was full of sh*t but apparently the guy does have some legit training and the MMA crowd sights him as someone who really put legit martial arts into mainstream action flicks. Sorry, thread derail. :ROFLMAO:
I really want to find that infamous SNL episode he hosted :oops: :rofl

I seem to remember Steven Seagal took some guitar lessons from Trevor Rabin.

On another note:

Hc2Xs7.gif

images

The toughest guy in Hollywood.

For real.

…though he’s getting a little long in the tooth.

Back