GS-10 editor?

pipelineaudio

Shredder
Last year, I was able to save a friends Boss GS-10 patches to a computer and transfer them to another GS-10.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know I know. He has bought every device on the market to try and get rid of the ancient GS-10: Axe FX (every single thing they've ever made), Quad Cortex, Helix, GT-1000, GT-1000 Core, TMP, Headrush, you name it...He always ends up going back to this thing

The editors are all for older versions of windows, most of the drivers don't really work. Somehow I was able to save this stuff thru Sys-Ex and a USB to MIDI cable, but I can't remember what program I actually used. Anyone have any idea what might work?

??

??
I think I tried that one and it would only work on some
Versions of windows 10 but I followed the link and looked on the forum and someone had a trick to even get it to work on windows 11. Which tab or what I used last time but could work this time and no need for a midi to usb cable!

I think I tried that one and it would only work on some
Versions of windows 10 but I followed the link and looked on the forum and someone had a trick to even get it to work on windows 11. Which tab or what I used last time but could work this time and no need for a midi to usb cable!
VmWare with a Windows XP image will run on any version of Windows, including 11.

Also another option is to run the GS-10 editor on Linux using the W.I.N.E. to run Windows Xp apps.
Linux has built in support for Boss USB midi, so no driver required.

Back