Give me some cool guitar recommendations

ibanez-2-001-JUaFfJN.jpg

Ibanez JS?

I really dig those colors for whatever reasons.
In fact, I wouldn't mind a JS with Sustainiac. It's also that I usually don't use any middle PUs much, so bridge and neck are fine. Horribly expensive, though (at least for my wallet).
I love this color combo too. Different. My favorite pickup layout as well.

Parker Anything. OG Fly is an amazing player but $$$ and the electronics are a PITA. USA NiteFly is a nice compromise.

Suhr JM S90 in gold or Olympic white. Offsets are really cool, Gotoh 510 trem, dual P90’s but with Suhr hum canceling system, stainless steel frets. Also doesn’t have the rhythm circuit so it’s simpler and cleaner. 510 trem is a lot simpler to deal with than a Jazzmaster or Bigsby system too. You could probably even get a custom one in a crazy finish if desired.

PRS CE-24 may be another good option too. It’s going to step on the McCarty ground a little bit, but it has a maple neck, a little more modern pickups that split really well, and have a ton of finishes over the year.

On more of a budget, the Squier J Mascis Jazzmaster is really cool. White finish with the gold pick guard looks awesome, jumbo frets, super comfy guitar to play. Then pick up the EMG loaded pickguard that basically just drops in, which gives you silent pickups along with some cool boost and tone controls where the rhythm circuit used to be. If you really want, you can get an upgraded tremolo/bridge too, but for about $1000 you have a killer guitar that’s quiet for stage work.

Back