Gee whiz, modeling is dead!

Lysander

Shredder
Yeah, looks like it's shit take weekend already.

"Ok, so regarding the intro and the thumbnail: no clickbait, and no hyperbolic statements here. I honestly thing modeling is dead".

"My friends, i was right. Modeling is dead".

I specially love all the mumbo-jumbo about communities and "democratization", which is rich coming from (no offense) two guys who make a living oh-casually selling profile packs.

PS: I clicked though these so you don't have to. Don't feed the trolls.

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Yeah, looks like it's s**t take weekend already.

"Ok, so regarding the intro and the thumbnail: no clickbait, and no hyperbolic statements here. I honestly thing modeling is dead".

"My friends, i was right. Modeling is dead".

I specially love all the mumbo-jumbo about communities and "democratization", which is rich coming from (no offense) two guys who make a living oh-casually selling profile packs.

PS: I clicked though these so you don't have to. Don't feed the trolls.

Doesn't HW sell helix packs? Interesting statement if so. Jarrod has never jived with modeling. Whenever he would do comparisons with friends the Axe Fx always ranked last for him.

Doesn't HW sell helix packs? Interesting statement if so.

He does. It's the only modeler he bothers to so for though (the so-called "tone matched" stuff) - likely because Helix outsells the rest by a margin.

Last edited:
We def dont have the same hearing ive yet to hear any profiles either kemper or QC that sounds any better than Helix or Fractal
Love how hes tagged Fractal users as cultist over and over
well fuck him and his opinion

Back