GAS for nothing currently. Except maybe a new guitar?

Well, what pedal 😀
Keeley MUSE Driver.

As a note, I bought it from ProAudioStar. They still have one listed at the same price. It is listed as an open box item. I have purchased several pedals from them like this and they all looked new when I got them.

8f1zg6.jpg

I probably could have subtitled this thread "AKA How @GuitarJon Schecter vid has me now GASsing for an E-type and I sit here pretending I am not easily susceptible to this phenomenon" :oops: :facepalm:cry:

His videos have made me lust for a guitar more than a few times, and have absolutely convinced me that I need to pick up a Duncan Custom 5 bridge pickup to put in something.

D

His videos have made me lust for a guitar more than a few times, and have absolutely convinced me that I need to pick up a Duncan Custom 5 bridge pickup to put in something.

D
The Duncan Custom 5 bridge pickup is known for its versatility and ability to deliver a powerful and dynamic sound. If you're considering adding it to your setup, it could be an exciting upgrade that enhances your playing experience and tone.

The Duncan Custom 5 bridge pickup is known for its versatility and ability to deliver a powerful and dynamic sound. If you're considering adding it to your setup, it could be an exciting upgrade that enhances your playing experience and tone.

The issue is what guitar to put it in. It makes the most sense in the prs McCarty because that is the guitar I reach for most of the time. But I’m not unhappy with the pickups in that guitar and like having a good paf style pickup in it. I’ve got a Les Paul copy I could put the custom 5 in, but I really don’t like that guitar due to how heavy it is, wouldn’t get the use out of putting a new pickup in it.

Which is why I keep thinking I should just buy a totally different guitar with/for that pickup for playing heavier stuff.

D

Back