Gaming PC’s TME

Yeah it’s crazy. It was the first game he really got in to and it just never stopped. I’ll play occasionally with them, but they are soft and like creative mode.

When he first started playing I went in deep trying to figure it out so I could help him along, but I had to pull the plug on the game when I caught myself @ 2am grinding dark oak planks to finish a fence for my chicken pen. :ROFLMAO:
When my daughter isn't playing Minecraft, she's watching videos about Minecraft. There's an insane amount of "content" on YouTube: mostly people running around in game whilst screaming as if someone had just lit their hair on fire, but also lots of weird deep-diving about crafting techniques, etc. My wife is totally obsessed with it, too. If I were given access to a time machine, I'd rush back about 20 years and find some way to prevent this game from being created. And then I'd go deal with Hitler, or whatever.

When my daughter isn't playing Minecraft, she's watching videos about Minecraft. There's an insane amount of "content" on YouTube: mostly people running around in game whilst screaming as if someone had just lit their hair on fire, but also lots of weird deep-diving about crafting techniques, etc. My wife is totally obsessed with it, too. If I were given access to a time machine, I'd rush back about 20 years and find some way to prevent this game from being created. And then I'd go deal with Hitler, or whatever.

Yeah I think the YT community around it plays a huge part in its continued popularity. I bet our kids watch the same people, because there are at least two of them that he watche that sound like cackling hyenas and totally send me into a rage fit.

Back