Fulltone Back, Sort of

I have such a love/hate relationship with Fulltone I’m not sure what to think about this.

On one hand I can’t stand the guy and had a personal issue with him over something I bought from him that made me swear I’d never own another one of his pedals…

On the other hand I have very good memories of how much I loved some of the pedals.

The thing about the old Fulltone pedals was that they didn’t always sound the best when you were just playing alone, but they sat in a loud live mix perfectly :chef

Good news.

I owned only an OCD V4 and a fat boost 3, loved them both and have been my main pedals in their respective rig.

the ocd is awesome, if you don't agree you suck at guitar, lol.

Oddly enough I’ve been interested in that Clyde wah,

Ridiculously overpriced hunk of hype. Not one of his best for sure. Couldn't sell the one I got quick enough.

1706130828003.png

That green Choralflange on the other hand.....

Last edited:
No clue, I don’t own anything by Jackson though I’ve wanted to try their chorus pedal. I thought they said in the video they were making them at their shop in Dallas, but I’m not watching it again. :ROFLMAO:
They did say that n the vid. Said Mike took a tour and liked what he saw. For however much that is or isn't worth to people. And now I want a choralflange :brick:rofl

I have an OCD v1.4 and an OCD GE that are in their forever home. Both of them are great pedals. I have the Fat Boost on one of my boards. I also have the Plim Soul V1 and Secret Freq. I like what they do.

I’m sort of mixed on Mike’s stuff. I have the big white Deja Vibe, 69, and 70. I don’t like the OCD or his distortion pedals. I wouldn’t mind picking up a full drive at some point.

Maybe when he visits the factory they'll have one of those Asian floor toilets where he'll have to squat to take a leak.
Only if he has a vajayjay. Holy shit, I've been censored on the word vajayjay. I can't say vajayjay. Can I say Penis? Oh good, I was getting worried there for a minute. Let the dick jokes roll!

What thread is this?

Oh yeah!

Mike keeps talking about "impossible to manufacture in the USA" etc so I assume that's what was going on. Proof will be in the pedal.

Maybe when he visits the factory they'll have one of those Asian floor toilets where he'll have to squat to take a leak.

:pee
They're half bad though.

More hygienic, when kept clean, since when you sit down/squat you're not touching the seat with your bum.

Back