For All You Badlander Fans

Yeah, that video made me happy to have ordered one almost two years ago and still wait on it. I made the right choice!

I ordered a Badlander a few years ago. I waited a year and then cancelled the order. As far as I know, we still haven't seen any here in the UK. Not sure about mainland Europe.

@texhex awesome video and some of your best playing to date! I started following your channel a few years back when you did a Triple Rec / Grid Slammer video as that was the same rig I was playing live with my band at that point. Always loved your riffs and you and I have pretty similar taste in gear and playing. Keep up the great work and I loved this video too.

Gaddamn that thing is sick.

Edit-Just hit the cab clone section.....wtf....

Edit- @TSJMajesty, can you hear the fizz in the left channel when he's using the 57/421, this is a perfect example of how it can help stand out in a mix, as annoying as it can be hearing it solo'd.

@texhex awesome video and some of your best playing to date! I started following your channel a few years back when you did a Triple Rec / Grid Slammer video as that was the same rig I was playing live with my band at that point. Always loved your riffs and you and I have pretty similar taste in gear and playing. Keep up the great work and I loved this video too.

That is not me. It’s:

I’m very tempted to get one of these and a SYN-1. The SYN-1 paired with the power amp and built in Reactive Load of the Badlander looks like it would be friggin killer for recording.

Back