Rock Star
Who Uses them ?
looking @ the Moorer ones
any other recommendations

Looking at these In Clear non Coloured

s-l640.png

1679067617466.png

Last edited:
Yes, I had never really gotten the point of these until recently; but I'm pretty much only playing in socks these days and now...

I TOTES GET IT

revelation omg GIF by Stoneham Press

I find myself actively avoiding using the switches because of the awkwardness and faff when wearing socks; especially when paging up and down banks on the FM9.

Because I'm in Canada too, I'd like to know where @Stone finally orders from once he decides!

Last edited:
There's a brand i recently became aware of: barefoot buttons

No experience, yet, but if I keep the UA Dream 65 that's delivering today I'll be adding:
light blue to turn on tremolo (surf color)
green to turn on boost (green means go)

Cuz my memory sucks and that'd help out, LOL!
Barefoot are great! I had them on my QC. There was a concern about them being screw on that it would mess with the rotary knobs but obviously that isn't an issue on most devices. They are pricey tho

For the FM9, get the Mooer Mushroom switches. They're perfect for it.

I like them because they give more surface area to the switch so it's easier to press. Even on my "desktop pedalboard" I use them because they are then nice to use with hands too.

Barefoot are great! I had them on my QC. There was a concern about them being screw on that it would mess with the rotary knobs but obviously that isn't an issue on most devices. They are pricey tho
Thanks for the scoop! Yeah, $20 to to customize 1 pedal seems like a lot. But $20 to idiotproof a key pedal seems ok LOL!!!

Yes, I had never really gotten the point of these until recently; but I'm pretty much only playing in socks these days and now...

I TOTES GET IT

revelation omg GIF by Stoneham Press

I find myself actively avoiding using the switches because of the awkwardness and faff when wearing socks; especially when paging up and down banks on the FM9.

Because I'm in Canada too, I'd like to know where @Stone finally orders from once he decides!
In my Amazon cart, gonna order them tomorrow try em out on my Helix if dont like ill let them go with the Helix when i sell it

1679091569762.png

Haha. I don't think so. If you're looking at the price and deducing that, then know that it's just that most things are significantly overpriced in Canada. I was looking at the same bag on Amazon Canada.

I got so annoyed at one point and refused to accept the local situation, that I started ordering stuff from Germany instead! Still do, actually.

Last edited:
Haha. I don't think so. If you're looking at the price and deducing that, then know that it's just that most things are significantly overpriced in Canada. I was looking at the same bag on Amazon Canada.

I got so annoyed at one point and refused to accept the local situation, that I started ordering stuff from Germany instead! Still do, actually.

Yeah - $$$. wtf

That’s double the cost here. Double

Maybe eBay?

(I quit Amazon a couple years ago. And I was an OG prime.)

Same pack of 10 Mooer Shrooms cost $9.15 CAD in Europe. I just checked. I'll probably just add some to my next Thomann order as an extra, to save on shipping.

Back