Foot switch Toppers

Yeah - $$$. wtf

That’s double the cost here. Double

Maybe eBay?

(I quit Amazon a couple years ago. And I was an OG prime.)
yes Everything is expensive here especially here in Québec, add 15.65 sales tax on everything
its not that amazon is expensive most of the time its not its here in Quebec thats things are expensive
i Like amazon because its convenient

yes Everything is expensive here especially here in Québec, add 15.65 sales tax on everything
its not that amazon is expensive most of the time its not its here in Quebec thats things are expensive
i Like amazon because its convenient

The loss of convenience is real.

But I enjoy finding products made here in my own country now. I’ll pay more if it’s a good vendor.

Unfortunately, these plastic mushroom toppers aren’t one of those kind of products.

Quebec was always kinder than Alberta to me. (business/customs).

Although Alberta feels more like home (Colorado) but I enjoy eating in Quebec far more! I grew up canoeing in Ontario. Owned a few Godins. Nice country, keep it free please 🙏

Probably my best guitar out of my current 4 impeccable quality and craftmanship :chef

I was gifted an early prototype of their hollow body six string in the late 80s. My uncle had worked with LR Baggs on the piezo saddle pick up in the Godin.

For some reason about a dozen years later Uncle asked for that guitar back. Stuff happens.

Then in mid ‘90s had a 13 pin midi Godin that I really loved, but sold it to eat and pay rent some time later. Stuff happens.

All replaced w other stuff now 😉

I love both the Mooer Shrooms and the Mooer Candy toppers. On my FC12, I have Shrooms along the bottom row and Candy on the top row. The reason is, I originally had Shrooms on all 12 switches, but noticed that it was more likely I would activate a top row switch if I missed a little when hitting a bottom row switch. With the Candy ones on the top row, they have a steep side (unlike the roll off side of the shrooms) which makes it harder to activate that switch unless you are coming down from the top. I LOVE the way the clear versions accentuate the colors of the FC12 LEDs and considering I am playing barefoot most of the time, something along this line was definitely in order for me. I have not tried any others, but don't feel a need to as I am very happy with these.

Back