Food that looks like faces

Alex Kenivel

Rock Star
TGF Recording Artist
I'm obsessed with this kind of stuff. No idea why.
20230108_171332.jpg

Better faces than feces
Finland has got you covered.

13-3-5236348

This is mämmi, a Finnish delicacy typically eaten around Easter but you can get it all year round over here nowadays. It's made of rye flour and powdered rye malt. The taste is kind of like if someone put a rye bread in a blender and somehow made it sweet. It's often served with cream and sugar to balance its flavor.

I hated it as a kid but as I have gotten older, I've grown to love it. It may look like crap, but is actually really tasty.

Finland has got you covered.

13-3-5236348

This is mämmi, a Finnish delicacy typically eaten around Easter but you can get it all year round over here nowadays. It's made of rye flour and powdered rye malt. The taste is kind of like if someone put a rye bread in a blender and somehow made it sweet. It's often served with cream and sugar to balance its flavor.

I hated it as a kid but as I have gotten older, I've grown to love it. It may look like crap, but is actually really tasty.
I have eaten it quite few times but it was a long time ago now. My mother (RIP) was from Finland, she moved here to Sweden when she was 14 though and she introduced it to me and my sister. I was never that fond of it, its a bit special but i might have to try it again now when im a bit older.

Back