Fixing a Macbook pro

I spent 20 minutes the other night trying to get Airplay to work from my iPad to my LG TV. Gave up and swiped down on my Samsung and chose smartswitch and I was streaming to the TV in less than 20 seconds. Also when Airplay does actually work it's not full screen and no amount of adjustments on TV or iPad makes it full screen.

So, the Android doesn’t work well with Apple or your NAS……maybe it’s not Apple then? :LOL:
Seriously, Google drive works great on Mac. Just use that with your Android.
I mean honestly, Apple not playing nice outside of their ecosystem goes back to the beginning. They never had any interest in it, unless it made them money, or they were forced to.
Right? Lol no crossing the streams! The Android/Nas issue is due to the third-party app developer and an issue with their app.

The Android/Mac issue is :horse

The Mac sure has been nice to make music on, though! SD card reader just stopped working this week and youtube bogs the machine down..it's about time for an upgrade to something...

I just want my devices to be less TGP, and just hold hands and play nice together.

I spent 20 minutes the other night trying to get Airplay to work from my iPad to my LG TV. Gave up and swiped down on my Samsung and chose smartswitch and I was streaming to the TV in less than 20 seconds. Also when Airplay does actually work it's not full screen and no amount of adjustments on TV or iPad makes it full screen.
Weird, works flawless for us at home on a LG Oled C8, my wife streams her iphone very often to the tv and the kids from their iPads. They just swipe down and use the screen doubling function. I use it sometimes with my MacBook, also works like a charm.

Our LG is hardwired though… to the router, so I don’t know if that could mean something…

Works fine with my Rokus, and my…….wait for it……..AppleTV. :D

Back