Finally… tried an EQ in the loop

JerEvil

Roadie
I can’t believe it’s taken me this long but man, I dig it.

Yes, this pedal is made by LIKELY one of the most hated builders out there, but the pedal is great and is capable of coaxing a lot of different tones out of your amp.

I have a few more to try once I’m home Sunday. Out in MN and WI for shows.

Attachments

• F799AACD-FBDF-4012-8273-B22FDDC1D3CD.jpeg
    F799AACD-FBDF-4012-8273-B22FDDC1D3CD.jpeg
    450 KB · Views: 41
I can’t believe it’s taken me this long but man, I dig it.

Yes, this pedal is made by LIKELY one of the most hated builders out there, but the pedal is great and is capable of coaxing a lot of different tones out of your amp.

I have a few more to try once I’m home Sunday. Out in MN and WI for shows.
I have never seen that branding, who is it? If everyone hates them I will probably like them. But yea, eq in fx loop works wonders.
😂

I have seen some hate toward them, something to do with online interactions iirc. Never seen the pedal OP posted.
It looks very much like one of their enclosures.

I've had a bad dealing with the guy who runs it but I know I'm not alone.

Anyway, glad it's working for Jer!

I just happened to run across this, and looked into what it was, and it is in fact LWA under another name. I actually like the pedal in the video.

I have never seen that branding, who is it? If everyone hates them I will probably like them. But yea, eq in fx loop works wonders.
😂
Yeah was the Lone Wolf guy. He now operates under Void Manufacturing. This is the first pedal I’ve bought from him and he was cool with me the whole process. We’ve talked off and on for a few years on FB.

I think maybe being from New England I have a different sense of dealing with strong or brash personalities and generally don’t take most people too seriously.

Yeah was the Lone Wolf guy. He now operates under Void Manufacturing. This is the first pedal I’ve bought from him and he was cool with me the whole process. We’ve talked off and on for a few years on FB.

I think maybe being from New England I have a different sense of dealing with strong or brash personalities and generally don’t take most people too seriously.
Yea, the pedal community is very.....idk how else to put it, but, progressive 😅

Back