Fender Pedal Power incoming

JiveTurkey

Goatlord
TGF Recording Artist
So grabbed a pedal board to accommodate a slight buildout from the "stack it all on the GR55" methodology. As I mulled it over; realized I wanted pedal power that could handle the GR, Stomp and whatever other drives/tuner/wah/wtfever else. Grabbed this. Isolated, 2500mA. I can use a current doubler for the GR and HX and then use the last 500mA tap for my drive and wah. For now. I think :bag

IMG_6668_f47493c9-4700-4c9f-94c9-1faca3a9a23d_1200x1200.jpg

Nice. Looks fairly compact and the price is decent.

I might pick one up so I can clean up the current power strip for the ToneX and a few pedals I have laying around.

It's amazing how my GAS has avoided a product I normally would have bought and sold 7 times by this point in it's "lifecycle"
:wat:rollsafe:rofl

LMAO I hear you. I’ve bought/sold two of the Strymon power supplies (they were both fine) but the Cioks found a way to survive the gauntlet for two years. I think it’s because it’s got such diverse applications that it just survives whatever stupid setup I’m going for at any given moment.

LMAO I hear you. I’ve bought/sold two of the Strymon power supplies (they were both fine) but the Cioks found a way to survive the gauntlet for two years. I think it’s because it’s got such diverse applications that it just survives whatever stupid setup I’m going for at any given moment.
For unnecessary clarity's sake; I was talking about the item the Ciocks was powering :grin

Back