Felt like I just don't belong here. But I didn't want to leave, so.......

Nah, I was able to sell my shotgun after getting it. I sleep with it leaning against the wall next to my bed, I can just chuck it at an intruder and by the time he comes to his sense I’ll have him tied up with pantyhose and party streamers.

Be careful leaving it near the bed. While FM9 can really spice up the bedroom, you may find yourself being pushed out of the relationship. It can be a homewrecker.

Good progress so far. Pretty much what I thought it would be from all the vids I've been checking out.

It came loaded with FW 3.0 which was a surprise. I figured new ones would ship with 4.

Played the Strat through some pre-sets to get a feel for the programs/scenes etc.

Update FM9 Edit and FW 4.01b.

Loaded in my York Audio IR's (M25, M65, AC30, 4x10 Bassman, Matchless).

Time to play some more. :D

Be careful leaving it near the bed. While FM9 can really spice up the bedroom, you may find yourself being pushed out of the relationship. It can be a homewrecker.

I'd be more concerned with stubbing your toe in the dark. I've done it several times and it's a bitch.

Good progress so far. Pretty much what I thought it would be from all the vids I've been checking out. It came loaded with FW 3.0 which was a surprise. I figured new ones would ship with 4.

Since 4 is still in beta I'm not surprised that it's shipping with 3.0.

Congrats and enjoy! (y)

I'd be more concerned with stubbing your toe in the dark. I've done it several times and it's a b*tch.

Since 4 is still in beta I'm not surprised that it's shipping with 3.0.

Congrats and enjoy! (y)
4.0 exists. 4.1 is the beta

Back in the early days of the OG Axe-FX, the constant firmware updates were unheard of. It was like freakin' crack. 15 years later Cliff is still obsessed with constant progress which is inspiring.

My bad. They're coming so fast and furious it's hard to keep up.

Back