And actually the STP stuff
Sex Type Thing
Interstate love song
STP has some intresting chords and changes

Sex Type Thing
100% its the next one on my list after Jamie's Crying

1712660577410.png

:guiness

I don't play many covers, but when I do it's usually something from Jimi. One day I'd love to lay down a rendition of '1983....(A Merman I Should Turn to Be)'.

Sex type thing is not for beginners , people talk about 80s players having to do all these wide stretches
The main riff in that song is about my limit that stretch is wide man and the sliding back and forth
It took me a bit
It's a challenge for sure but thats what i like, i found out when i learnt Plush how amazing Dean is with his chord choices and phrasings |

:chef

It's a challenge for sure but thats what i like, i found out when i learnt Plush how amazing Dean is with his chord choices and phrasings |

:chef

Lemme know when you start workin’ on it, I learned it for the cover band a couple weeks ago, we can do a little collab and I’ll put the vocals on it if you were going to record it.

Ok, whew, found a song that's fun - at least for the moment. Anthrax' Cry for the Indians :clint, lmao. Not been trying for long and I'm prob 95% speed for the main rhythm. Never really agreed with Anthrax being part of the big 4 of Thrash, but this is one of their songs I always wanted to play but I lacked the skeelz, until now.

I feel like I'm playing it from Headbanger's Ball intro, although two of my absolute favorite current co-workers moved here from India 20+ years ago, and I could play it for them, due to the fact they have to put up with me. :grin

Ok, whew, found a song that's fun - at least for the moment. Anthrax' Cry for the Indians :clint, lmao. Not been trying for long and I'm prob 95% speed for the main rhythm. Never really agreed with Anthrax being part of the big 4 of Thrash, but this is one of their songs I always wanted to play but I lacked the skeelz, until now.

I feel like I'm playing it from Headbanger's Ball intro, although two of my absolute favorite current co-workers moved here from India 20+ years ago, and I could play it for them, due to the fact they have to put up with me. :grin
Awesome Dave and yeah its such an awesome song Love that whole album
Ask your co-workers if they know this >

It was a new friend in the Navy (after basic training) who introduced me to Anthrax. :headbang

I still think I may be the only enlisted dude ever who snuck a legit 4 x 12 into his barracks
and let that fucker rip on the daily. Have to find some pics. :unsure:

Back