FAQ: Yes; Clowns and Turds are good.

I'm guessing he wanted the authentic keyboard experience?

One mechanical IBM keyboard to rule them all!

mc.jpg

I can hear the keystrokes from here :rofl

Funny you should mention that. I used to work alongside a very prolific programmer and his mechanical keyboard was super loud. He was furiously bashing out code all day long and he sounded so intensely productive that it intimidated me and dented my ego such that I felt I was becaming less productive.

Man, hearing that tumultuous avalanche of output of his was crushing.

I've always chosen the middle path: Cherry MX Brown

Funny you should mention that. I used to work alongside a very prolific programmer and his mechanical keyboard was super loud. He was furiously bashing out code all day long and he sounded so intensely productive that it intimidated me and dented my ego such that I felt I was becaming less productive.

Little did you know that 1/3 of his keystrokes were backspace and he was just the fastest but least accurate typist ever

Cherry MX Blue here on my Steel Series
Love it

The worst keyboards in the world are the newer ones that ship out with Dells. One Step Above Membrane TM

These goddamn eye torching LEDs are everywhere.

I've still got blotches across my vision due to retina damage from the EQD Dispatch Master and I sold that months ago. /jk

Most of the EQD pedals are like that.

Not my video:

Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/guitarpedals/comments/gzss4i/taming_the_ungodly_bright_led_on_my_eqd_dispatch/

Last edited:
Back