Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Mission EP-1

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Both

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Does the Fractal see it with full range out of the box, or did you have to tweak the min/max and scale and all that stuff?

I think so, although I’m not super detailed about it (I save my obsessing for other stuff, haha) and don’t use a lot of wah, like two songs in a three-set night.

I just set the tonal range to match my EVH wah and was happy.

Or, for a few bucks less, these are also cool:

Actually, quite a bit less. And the lower profile/ center of gravity is nice, depending on what you have next to it.

IDK, where does your foot go (no pic)???

;)

Attachments

• Empty Space.png
    Empty Space.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 8
Fractal EV-1 or 2 for long throw - expression or volume stuff.
Mission for short throw - wah.
Boss EV30 cus it looks nice and is the right size.

Kept the Fractals cus long throw’s more practical for more stuff, and grip tape means your foot doesn’t slip.

Yeah, the Mission stuff kind of blows as EXP/Volume Pedals. My Roland EV-5s have a much better
sweep and longer throw.

Yeah, the Mission stuff kind of blows as EXP/Volume Pedals. My Roland EV-5s have a much better
sweep and longer throw.
Yes looking more for Sweep/ throw and smoother Audio Taper, not really a Wah user (Insert Kirk Hammett) well at least none of the Songs i plan to do ..

Last edited:
Yes looking more for Sweep/ throw and smoother Audio Taper, not really a Wah user (Insert Kirk Hammett) well at least none of the Songs i plan to do ..

Don't get a Mission then. Well built, great pedals, just a fairly narrow range compared to the others.

Don't get a Mission then. Well built, great pedals, just a fairly narrow range compared to the others.
For a Modelling platform what to go with High Impedance or Low Impedance or Do I need passive if looking outside Fractal

For a Modelling platform what to go with High Impedance or Low Impedance or Do I need passive if looking outside Fractal
Expression pedals are generally 10k Ohm linear taper. Your question about passive doesn’t make sense, expression pedals are passive (with the exception of MIDI expression pedals). Keep in mind Line 6 requires TS expression pedals while most others are TRS.

Expression pedals are generally 10k Ohm linear taper. Your question about passive doesn’t make sense, expression pedals are passive (with the exception of MIDI expression pedals). Keep in mind Line 6 requires TS expression pedals while most others are TRS.
meant requires a battery or power source
sorry

Back