EQD Zoar

greatmutah

Roadie
My wife got me this lovely pedal in the purple color way for my birthday! It’s got some cool things going on and is fairly amp like. The weight control is super cool. Goosing it can get your lows and low mids to sound really fuzzy. The treble control is more of a low cut and high sweep. I don’t use it much above noon. Midrange is pretty useful. The clip below has the gain near maxed. I add a SD-1 to boost and tighten after the first run of riffs (after the A#sus2 to Csus2 chord resolution thing before going back to D to F).

It’s been EQD week in this house! I got a Tone Job EQ pedal to fine tune my Muff sounds (boost mids, cut a little highs) which is awesome. Works well. Just have it set unity but might just use it as a solo boost near the end of my chain.

ALSO just got a Dirt Transmitter Reissue today. Apparently they did 1000 of these and expected them to be around a bit like the White Light RI has been. Sold out. One dude on the Facebook group put his up for basically cost of the pedal plus shipping and taxes. It’s freakin awesome. Love this thing. Just sputtery nasty velcro fuzz.

Some more Zoar action! With a Bion Boost (treble booster) in front.

First half of the clip is my SG w/P90s in Standard. Second half is my LP Studio in C#. Vibrolux and Jensens.

Back