Dusted Off My Old Kemper

Kemper USB audio runs solid for me.

As far as the questions about latency go, when using the Kemper as an interface, aren't you monitoring through its internal processing anyway, so latency would never become an issue? At least that's what I do with the HX Stomp in case I'm using it as an interface.
Sure, it'd be cool if one could as well just use it as a low latency interface and check out plugin amp sims (or monitor through other plugins generally), but I don't think that many of the all-in-one solutions provide decent enough onboard interfaces for that to become a pleasant experience.

A lot of them do offer an additional USB path for the instrument DI to get tracked for reamping. Does that still become a less than useful way to go direct to plugin?

A lot of them do offer an additional USB path for the instrument DI to get tracked for reamping. Does that still become a less than useful way to go direct to plugin?

No, of course not. But my question was really only about the latency portion of things, which has been raised in this thread.

Back