Dunlop Flow Nylon

norminal

Rock Star
IMG_2891.jpeg

Available in May. Being a fan of both the Flow and OG Jazz III’s, I’m pretty stoked. This might be “the one!” :wat

I've never liked nylon picks but I'd probably give it a go in a lighter flex. Do you think the edges will hold up?

I love Flow 2.00 but these might be a nice change of pace. Think I'll try them out.

I've never liked nylon picks but I'd probably give it a go in a lighter flex. Do you think the edges will hold up?
I seem to get more mileage out of the nylon Jazz III’s than the Ultex or Tortex.

I wear out picks extremely fast! Back when I played celluloid, I’d go through about a half dozen a night.

It’s just that the regular Jazz III’s are too small and the Jazz III XL’s are too large for me. The Flows are perfect, but I don’t really care for the “chirp.” I’ve been waiting for them to do a nylon variant, so hopefully these will do the trick.

I find the Tortex Flows to be less “slippery” on the strings than the Ultex once they wear in a little. They still have that signature Tortex tone.
I do like the Tortex tone a lot, it's warmer than the Ultex -- but I find the 2.0 Ultex grips very well and it has a bright attack which I've grown to love. I just noticed the 4.2mm 420 Flow -- hmmm, that has me interested as well, plus I don't think I've ever used a pick that thick.

I just bought a dozen of the Flow Tortex. I like them. They are picks.

Nylon belongs on tents, ripcords, and ladies stockings. :rollsafe

:ROFLMAO:

Back