Dual Rec vs Triple vs Lynx vs Fortin vs Sabot vs 5150 vs SLO vs Monomyth vs EVH vs Wizard vs KSR

Riff credit goes to @MirrorProfiles , I heard him post it and thought the variation of riffs would be great to show different aspects of the amps.

Next, Wizard Modern Classic 50. Had this modded by my tech to include variable negative feedback and have the Thunder mod of the Monomyth.

This Wizard clip is the best sounding to me. It doesn't have as much low end as some other clips have, but no other clip comes close to the Wizard's sizzle and clarity.

When you have the "full list" would you be ok starting a new thread and dropping all the posts back-to-back (since the forum software won't allow more than 5 clips per post)? Would love to sit and A/B these, then do it again and again over the coming weeks and months but having to jump between pages makes it a little harder for my old brain to track all of them in comparison.
Why not just open several instances/tabs in your internet browser?

I believe you can make a playlist and link that instead so it shows up as one instance. That should work better.

Back