Do you talk to your partners about forum/member interaction?

Just wondering how many talk about your experiences here to your significant others?

My wife only knows because I laugh out loud at you all, all the time....so I have to explain.

Sometimes she laughs.... sometimes she helps me by sending pics my way...to post.

She knows a couple of you already because of my dealings with you.

Also, she thinks everyone is named Dave.....and she may be right.

I'm sure some will drop turds in this thread ....but just clean up your mess, and it's all good.

Just wondering if everyone actually shares this silliness with anyone.

200.gif

I signed up for The Gear Forum only to find out it was The Dave Forum! :hmm

I sometimes show some funny pic from here but that's about it.

I did tell her about the digital detective work in the new Fractal product thread, where people are looking at low res blurry pics and try to figure out what the device is. She got a good chuckle out of that.

Danger 5 Laughing GIF

So in the spirit of this thread, I was talking to my wife ...and I came up with a neat forum podcast idea .....

Mike and Dave

Or

Dave and Mike

Each week a different Dave and Mike.....never the same 2...always different.....I bet there is at least 2 seasons worth of Dave/Davids and Mike/Michaels........all gear.....and giggles .....

I think I even have a jingle idea already written.

Come on collective Mike/Daves!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your thoughts and candidness, Dave. We should all get together at Dave’s sometime and Dave it out for the shiggles.

~ Dave
I'll call Dave and give him a heads up! I hear Dave's out of town though... but his cousin Dave is always down to party.

Also, don't forget to invite Dave, he makes a KILLER guac

All the best,
Dave.

Back