Do you feel Sorrow or are you Comfortably Numb ?

Numb or Sorrow that is the question what is your favorite

• Comfortably Numb

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Sorrow

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Weird Floyd trivia.
The band's introduction to the public at large was the single Money (edited to under 3 minutes).
A lot of folks in the US new to the band thought they were black and part of the Motown/R&B scene that was HUGE back then.

:rofl

The original release came with a couple of very cool posters.

efb911c535d5534efd1c3ea6cea3fdf2.jpg

Last edited:
Weird Floyd trivia.
The band's introduction to the public at large was the single Money (edited to under 3 minutes).
A lot of folks in the US new to the band thought they were black and part of the Motown/R&B scene that was HUGE back then.

:rofl

The original release came with a couple of very cool posters.

efb911c535d5534efd1c3ea6cea3fdf2.jpg
I had those posters 👍

Be honest, it was just you who thought that. :grin
I mean, I could get someone mistaking Rare Earth or Average White Band. AWB named themselves that just to be clear. :rofl

Be honest, it was just you who thought that. :grin
I mean, I could get someone mistaking Rare Earth or Average White Band. AWB named themselves that just to be clear. :rofl

Thing is the edited version was all about the bum ba ba bum..... people didn't know they were hearing 7/4, it just sounded "groovy". :LOL:

Last edited:
My bad - I thought this was Bowie vs Floyd, and wondered about the violin intro being referred to as "monster guitar"...

I gave Floyd up at The Wall. So there's one vote there for "Sorrow" that was made by someone (me) who has never heard that song in his life.

I can recall the smack addicts I used to know (from school when they weren't) saying how Numb was their world, even if Waters had injections for stomach cramps and wasn't.

“If someone could go up and get a big fat scoop of what heaven tastes like, that’s David Gilmour’s playing right there. I can’t put it any other way; it just feels so otherworldly. He can take one note and turn it into an experience. You’re not listening, you’re experiencing his solos

Dave Mustaine

Oh well how can you not agree with him?

Back