Digital Igloo (Eric Klein, YGG)

I think the 'backfire if rude or annoying' is somewhat about me...
God no. You're golden, my dude.
Nah. Just look around.
Not you either, Sascha, although "this QWERTY implementation is heartbreaking!" isn't technically an AMA.

TGF is all fuzzy and warm compared to the other place, at least these days.
Ok so it’s Namm time
What happening DI ?

Anything exciting this year you can discuss
We have stuff coming out later this year (no, not new flagships), but NAMM landed between release cycles this year so we opted to pivot our NAMM budget toward engineering resources.

Saw @Tom Von Kramm yesterday, tho. Looking good, buddy!

God no. You're golden, my dude.

Not you either, Sascha, although "this QWERTY implementation is heartbreaking!" isn't technically an AMA.

TGF is all fuzzy and warm compared to the other place, at least these days.

We have stuff coming out later this year (no, not new flagships), but NAMM landed between release cycles this year so we opted to pivot our NAMM budget toward engineering resources.

Saw @Tom Von Kramm yesterday, tho. Looking good, buddy!
That’s cool and sounds totally reasonable. Appreciate the update!

Cameron Atomic will be one of the first amps I sample in the Fractalverse
They're really good.

Don't look past the Bogner XTC Blue channel either. That was one of my faves along with FAS Modern (different) when I was in the Fractalverse.

Aside from the Line 6 originals, does Line 6 own all/most/some of the physical amps modeled in Helix?
Yes, although some older Legacy effects may have been returned to their owners or otherwise disappeared. Since Helix development started, we've gone to great lengths to ensure we own everything and keep it all in a climate-controlled environment. Made the fires of 2018 that much scarier.

Post pics and I'll donate £20 to a charity.
348381CD-7ECC-46D1-AD60-B84F68896DE5.jpeg

Back