Creed Reunion

There's some great riffage sprinkled across their tunes, my gripes were never with anyone but Stapp. Tremonti seems like a pretty cool guy all around and I got a kick out of his Sinatra album. I can't fault anyone for taking money to go play onstage in front of a bunch of people that want to see them play, regardless of what I think of the band.

come on chunk GIF

There's some great riffage sprinkled across their tunes, my gripes were never with anyone but Stapp. Tremonti seems like a pretty cool guy all around and I got a kick out of his Sinatra album. I can't fault anyone for taking money to go play onstage in front of a bunch of people that want to see them play, regardless of what I think of the band.

Funny enough I was going to post this. Tremonti did a great job on the Sinatra project.

Despite all the hate and making fun of them I will say when I 1st heard 'Higher' on the radio in the late 90's I was like 'wow' guitar rock is back!!!

Stapp was such a fraud as a human being. But people deserve second chances. They were never a band I listened to. I hope they do well and a lot of fans enjoy the shows.

Back