cover of a medley that was done on the voice...

andergtr

Roadie
the song is a medley of "great balls of fire" by jerry lee lewis and "fire" by jimi hendrix.

me: guitars
brian duke song: bass
tim hwang: drums

drums recorded by philip lee
mixed by jin jung

This is a cover of a medley that was done by the guys on the TV show "The Voice." I am no Justin Derrico, but I did my own thing which isn't nearly as cool.

Guitars were my Tyler Studio Elite in Wine Ou Shmear with a Duncan JB Trembucker at the time for all the rhythm guitars and the main solo. Outro solo was the Tyler Japan Classic with a Tyler Super bridge humbucker. Main amp was the Bogner Ecstasy 100A for all rhythms and main solo. I cut the outro solo on the Bogner Ecstasy 3534 head.

the song is a medley of "great balls of fire" by jerry lee lewis and "fire" by jimi hendrix.

me: guitars
brian duke song: bass
tim hwang: drums

drums recorded by philip lee
mixed by jin jung

This is a cover of a medley that was done by the guys on the TV show "The Voice." I am no Justin Derrico, but I did my own thing which isn't nearly as cool.

Guitars were my Tyler Studio Elite in Wine Ou Shmear with a Duncan JB Trembucker at the time for all the rhythm guitars and the main solo. Outro solo was the Tyler Japan Classic with a Tyler Super bridge humbucker. Main amp was the Bogner Ecstasy 100A for all rhythms and main solo. I cut the outro solo on the Bogner Ecstasy 3534 head.

Fantastic job, man! Is that you on the vocals, too? It's excellent, all the way around. Jimi would be proud.

Back