Cork Soaking Sycophant Has New Guitar Day

You sure do got a purdy... guitar...

Dunno why, but been feeling the LP GAS lately myself. Not sure it's @DrewJD82's fault, but I'm totally okay blaming him for rando stuff all day so...

Either way, congrats!! She's a beaut!

FWIW, someone in a gear group directly blamed me for ordering 2 Edwards, then someone on SSO got one the same week after I was running my face about them and now la. I DESERVE A F*CKING ENDORSEMENT DEAL!

That looks great! I love that it came with witch hat knobs. I’ve always liked the looks of those on customs.

I’ve really thought about picking up one of these. I really want the black LPC with p90s

That looks great! I love that it came with witch hat knobs. I’ve always liked the looks of those on customs.

I’ve really thought about picking up one of these. I really want the black LPC with p90s
If your looking for a LP type guitar i cant recommend a Godin enough
the quality is amazing, top notch hardware perfect fit and finish made in Canada, North America
the p90 is offered in a Gold top, a cherry Sunburst and a Creme Brulee
I can say i absolutely love mine

This thread got me looking at Edwards. This reverb description got me… it keeps getting better as you read it :rofl

623A8C49-B7DF-468C-A076-45D87ECCA1DB.jpeg

I was super eager to see what you would say, Andy. So I am not crazy and full of exagerrated nonsense after all??
Absolutely not. Everything is sharp and precise no sloppy paint job, no lip on the binding, no scrape marks on the fingerboard, no plastic nut that looks like a four year old cut it , no square edges on the frets, Gotoh hardware not Korean OEM . The truss rod access route doesn’t half cut the headstock off. I could go on.
The only thing I prefer on the Gibson is perl inlays.

Absolutely not. Everything is sharp and precise no sloppy paint job, no lip on the binding, no scrape marks on the fingerboard, no plastic nut that looks like a four year old cut it , no square edges on the frets, Gotoh hardware not Korean OEM . The truss rod access route doesn’t half cut the headstock off. I could go on.
The only thing I prefer on the Gibson is perl inlays.

It's like you are reading my mind, Andy. What are you doing in there??? :LOL:

I still have a Gibby or 3. I like them. A couple of them I like a lot. Lifers. But this guitar is f'ing great.... full stop! :love

I love the fact that these guitars are so damn good they made us question all of experiences as if it could possibly be a placebo or we just happened to get a really good one. :rofl

Yup. Honeymoon period and all that jazz. This could easily be my new Number 1.

Curious now about non-LP Edwards. A little. :idk

Yup. Honeymoon period and all that jazz. This could easily be my new Number 1.

Curious now about non-LP Edwards. A little. :idk

I’ve been playing my Orville more this week than the Edwards, but only to get a better idea of the Aldrich in drop C as they might end up in the Edwards. I’m not sure if it’s the 60’s Slim Taper on that or not, but it IS considerably smaller than the Edwards, more D-shaped. There’s a thread on Sevenstring.org about MIJ LP’s that might have more information or someone posting in it who knows all the specs better than I.

Back