Chronicles of a gearJunkie (pedal edition)...

gearJunkie

Shredder
Wow. Went a bit over the top this week after receiving my 2023 bonus payout.

Monday:
Ceriatone C-lator (Reverb)​

Tuesday:
Ceriatone Klein-ulator (direct)​

Wednesday:
TC Electronic Spark Boost (Reverb)​
Strymon Flint v2 (Amazon)​
Analogman modded MIJ Boss GE-7 (Reverb)​
MXR EVH 5150 Overdrive (Reverb)​
Xotic BB Preamp v1.5 (Reverb)​
That's all for now :facepalm

Maybe keep an eye out in the Amps & Cabs forum for a potential Ceriatone OTS SSS 100 50 build. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Impulse-bought a Red Rooster clone, because buying a Helix + Mission Engineering expression pedal "ended the GAS" two months ago. 😂

I shouldn't have watched any reviews of that D*A*M thing.

Oh, and that Warm Audio Bender looks decent. I wonder how it compares to my Twin Bender.

Oh, and a friend of mine just scored an EHX Holiest Grail that he'll get serviced and offered to sell my way in the future.

"Helix will end the GAS" they said.

"You'll have more money for guitars and amps" they said.

PS: At least "I need" has changed to "I want" now. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Impulse-bought a Red Rooster clone, because buying a Helix + Mission Engineering expression pedal "ended the GAS" two months ago. 😂

I shouldn't have watched any reviews of that D*A*M thing.

Oh, and that Warm Audio Bender looks decent. I wonder how it compares to my Twin Bender.

Oh, and a friend of mine just scored an EHX Holiest Grail that he'll get serviced and offered to sell my way in the future.

"Helix will end the GAS" they said.

"You'll have more money for guitars and amps" they said.

PS: At least "I need" has changed to "I want" now. 😂😂😂
I didn't mention that I'm waiting for a response to an offer I have made for this...
zksl47ije5potm624zmw_1.jpg

Connected the Klein-ulator in/out to the send/return of my King Kong 50 without anything in the Klein-ulator's loop. Set the send and return levels to unity gain, and then cranked the recovery level, turning the "clean" channel into a raging monster of overdriven phase inverter magic. :love

Connected the Klein-ulator in/out to the send/return of my King Kong 50 without anything in the Klein-ulator's loop. Set the send and return levels to unity gain, and then cranked the recovery level, turning the "clean" channel into a raging monster of overdriven phase inverter magic. :love
Back when I had a great Dumble clone (Brown Note ODF-100) I also had the clone of the Dumbleator, and it definitely made the amp sound better. :chef

Still waiting on the King Tone mini fuzz. It was scheduled for delivery yesterday, but now it appears to have stalled somewhere in George with "delivery date unknown".

:cuss USPS fails once again.

Back