Caved to inevitability, on the FM9 waitlist

Yup Fred Astaire im not !

goodbye-outta-here.gif

One of these days, one of these companies is going to offer more than 8 snapshots, then it'll be game over man! game over!!

The limitation of 8 snapshots is actually one of the reasons I'm moving to GigRig G3 and pedals. Least of all, 14 switches/presets in a single bank. But banking around is seamless.

One of these days, one of these companies is going to offer more than 8 snapshots, then it'll be game over man! game over!!

The limitation of 8 snapshots is actually one of the reasons I'm moving to GigRig G3 and pedals. Least of all, 14 switches/presets in a single bank. But banking around is seamless.

I think a gigrig style Switcher with a modeller built into it would be pretty cool.

I think a gigrig style Switcher with a modeller built into it would be pretty cool.
I never quite understood why the Axe3 didn't increase the number of snapshots. Especially since you could buy an FC12, and 12 snapshots on the floor... that'd cover me! For at least a few more years anyway!

You always get the people who are all like "why would you want that many anyway?" - but they most often play blues wank and aren't to be listened to.

Ahem.

I never quite understood why the Axe3 didn't increase the number of snapshots. Especially since you could buy an FC12, and 12 snapshots on the floor... that'd cover me! For at least a few more years anyway!

You always get the people who are all like "why would you want that many anyway?" - but they most often play blues wank and aren't to be listened to.

Ahem.

It's similar to the people who say "why do you want your modeller to be able to do more than one amp? You wouldn't use that many in real life" Well I would but I can't fit multiple amps on the stages we play a lot of the time.

Back